Friday, July 30, 2010

On the Road

Wanna make a pregnant lady really unhappy? Send her out of town for work for 6 days. Ugh. I am so happy to be back in my own bed right now.

To be fair, the first 3 or 4 days went completely fine. But the last few days I was just exhausted. I'd make it back to my hotel room around 6 pm and pass out. The two hour drive home on Friday afternoon was completely brutal too. Even with a stop along the way for fries and a Frosty!

Wanna cause a man lots of anxiety? Send his pregnant wife out of town for work for 6 days. Poor B was so unhappy leading up to this trip. He packed me enough snacks to last a month. In the middle of the Outback. He has truly found a purpose in this pregnancy in feeding me. Which is good, because I require a constant stream of snacks.

When I walked in the door after this trip, I'm not sure we have ever been happier to see each other. Unfortunately B had to run right out the door to meet with his trainer at the gym. Which means I'm forced to lay in bed watching Bethenny Getting Married. Ah it's good to be home.

No comments:

Post a Comment